The update to the version 0.45 Alpha of the game will take place on Thursday, December 1st until 3:00 PM (CET). There will be a wipe and a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for this little inconvenience.
These Patch Notes are available on the following languages:
To know the details of this update, please look at the list below:
We added a clan List and a player List to the clan window () that allows you to both flag yourself as looking for a clan and your clan as recruiting. Here you can also add some more info about yourself or your clan to make it easier for other players to learn about you and get in touch if they want to join you or want you to join them.
You can now send private messages to other characters across all servers using the command. Note that you need to add double quotes around the name if a character name contains blanks.
Visual and Audio
- Added gamescom armor skins to the game that will be automatically unlocked for all players who signed up for The Exiled during gamescom 2016.
- All new bow models now have proper animations.
- Fixed and tweaked a lot of sound effects and ambience audio.
- Added a first version of the small and medium dojos and workshop visuals to the game.
- Changed meteor eggs to actually look like eggs.
- The visual effect of Totem's Bubble is now visible again.
- Changed the VFX for Staff Incinerate.
- The loading screen is now using our latest artwork.
- Bug reports () will now automatically fill in your email address if you are logged in so we can contact you if we have any questions.
- The dojo icon is now visible globally on the world map over the fog of war.
- Changed map marker range and optimised event ticks.
- Buildings and other world objects now have an outline on hover.
- Changed the first tutorial door to be more easily visible.
- Changed tutorial visuals and guides to make the first steps easier for newbies.
- The bug report form () now links to the list of known issues.
- The bug report form () now gives you information about our office hours.
- The bug report form () now properly shows a success popup when in-game.
- The popups for clan invites and tutorial skip are now more easily readable.
- Added more detailed error messages if map files cannot be saved due to file systems problems.
- The name of your current game server is now displayed on the minimap.
- You can now use TAB to jump between text fields in the account creation and login.
- Clan recruiters can now kick clan members.
- The login queue now saves your position and gives you an estimate of login time.
- New character limits per cluster: 3 for Harbingers and Vanguards, 2 for Seekers, 1 for everyone else.
- Moving items from the donation tent to the ground is not instant anymore.
- Fixed a bug that made roads sometimes turn invisible.
- All small settlements now have walls for you to build.
- Medium and large settlements now have one of four different refinery types.
- Fixed some visibility problems with grass patches near resource camps.
- Roads should not be blocked by trees and rocks anymore. Really, this time.
- You can no longer teleport through the map unlocks.
- Map unlocks can now be properly damaged by all abilities, tweaking the hit-box.
- Fixed a bug that did not release a clan name after that clan had been disbanded.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some popups from being clickable when they spawned over other UI windows.
- You can no longer copy & paste invisible symbols into registration text fields.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes corrupted the tutorial when a character was deleted.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the audio and control buttons in the main menu from working.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made players invisible even when no grass patches were around.
- Fixed a bug that gave some players a very high playtime and inflated their rank.
- Fixed a bug that made players spawn outside of the tutorial start zone sometimes.
- Made sure that all settlements always spawn a full set of walls.
- Made sure that players always spawn in one of the three newbie towns when coming out of the tutorial.
- Fixed a bug that made the leaderboards show wrong numbers.
Thank you for supporting The Exiled, do not hesitate to share your feedback with us and visit our Facebook!
The Exiled Team