This Week's Thursday Media - Kittens Siege Video and Screenshot!

Get official news from the developers.
Emissary

This Week's Thursday Media - Kittens Siege Video and Screenshot!

Postby Emissary » 26 Nov 2015, 13:31

Hey guys!

I have put together a highlight compilation of player made videos from the November test event. As usual you can make comments and post your own favorite clips in the corresponding thread in General Discussion :)

Emissary

Re: This Week's Thursday Media - November Video Highlights

Postby Emissary » 03 Dec 2015, 14:11

This week's media comes from the video and imagery submitted by members of <Kittens> during our alpha event in early November!

The video above is from one of the stage 4 sieges <Kittens> were involved in. It is a great video, with a lot of combat, and interesting team chatter.

They also submitted a great screenshot of themselves fighting for one of the capture points :)

Make sure you submit any of your own Das Tal media, as we would much prefer to post awesome player made content like this! You can email it to me directly (the.ardent.emissary@gmail.com.), or even just throw it into the discussion thread for this topic!

Emissary

Re: This Week's Thursday Media - Kittens Siege Video and Screenshot!

Postby Emissary » 10 Dec 2015, 18:57

This week's Thursday media is a bit of a 'Throwback Thursday', which is what we plan to do occasionally. I have chosen one of our older videos, where we had only just added in the stealth mechanics like footsteps and hiding in bushes.

It is really interesting seeing back in time to when the game was in a totally different state! When you look at it every day, the small changes are barely noticeable, but looking at the bigger picture we have come a long way!

Bonus *bloop* and *blooooooiiing* noises for those who played in the early alpha :D

Return to “News and Announcements”