Das Valley Girls

Find new friends and clan members. One thread per clan or person.
Pavlov
Seeker Supporter

Das Valley Girls

Postby Pavlov » 30 Oct 2015, 23:23

Das Valley Girls is not a guild. It's pretty much just me, Pavlov, bumbling about. Me and whoever I can sucker recruit into following. That said I've been bumbling about here for quite a bit, and got a pretty good handle on how to bumble.

Each test I've managed to grab a few people to roll with. You too can flail about with me if you follow these simple rules:

1. Don't be a dick
2. But if you are, at least be a funny one
3. Seriously though consider rule 1

Group activities include running about, dieing a lot, trying silly gimmicks, and generally being a nuisance. Also eventually getting steamrolled and absorbed into a bigger power block. Thems the breaks.

There is no recruiting process. Just ask a bloke with a Valley Girl tag and they should invite you. Cheers.

dbltnk
Game Developer

Re: Das Valley Girls

Postby dbltnk » 31 Oct 2015, 00:18

I'd play with you. MIght backstab you once or twice though - for the fun of it. =D

Starting character choice for this test? I'm still 100% undecided. Not sure how much actualy playtime I'll get outside of customer support and stuff but I want to try a broad range of skills.

Pavlov
Seeker Supporter

Postby Pavlov » 31 Oct 2015, 01:51

Oh, thought you'd be playing on euro server for that sweet sweet ping. Probably starting totem/leather. The innitial skills just seem like the best for surviving early solo. Plus totem has access to more than 2 good skills now, so it might not trail off so hard later. It also allows for trap shenanigans.

Will probably switch it up for group combat later though. Bow/Splint is still a personal favorite, and new Scythe/Splint looks hilarious for diving zergs.

hagish
Game Developer

Postby hagish » 31 Oct 2015, 02:19

Yes, totem/leather is perfect for solo killing :)

dbltnk
Game Developer

Postby dbltnk » 31 Oct 2015, 02:25

Oh noes. I hate totem/leather ... is massively OP. =D

And yeah, I'll be mostly on EU but also on US sometimes.

ManuKuma

Postby ManuKuma » 23 Mar 2016, 14:29

Totem/Splint is very nice, too ... totem is (was?) very good for burst damage :) and splint keeps you alive. Leather is probably also good for evading danger to stay alive

Return to “Clan Recruiting”