Questions about the game.

Discuss technical problems here & find help.
Animation

Questions about the game.

Postby Animation » 12 Jun 2016, 02:08

Hello I've just found the game and it seems to be great, i'm very happy with it, I want to buy the seeker or vanguard pack but I have some questions first:

Is there a country restriction? I'm from Bolivia. i'm from south america.

I don't have a great internet speed, my speed is just 2.1 MB, can I play the game?

After reading some post I think my pc can handle the game, core i3 third generation, nvidia gt 740 1 gb ddr5.

thank you sir, i'll wait your responses!

Kuroi

Re: Questions about the game.

Postby Kuroi » 12 Jun 2016, 16:49

i don't think there's any restriction and your connection/pc sounds fine, wait for a dev answer perhaps to be sure :) and welcome!

you should try to join the summer alpha, so you'll be able to find out if your connection and pc can handle it before giving money!

http://www.das-tal-game.com/post/145503 ... mmer-alpha

hagish
Game Developer

Postby hagish » 12 Jun 2016, 20:53

There are not restrictions. You can play from where you want. The only thing is that currently there are only US and EU based servers and I don't have any experiences how good your ping will be. If in doubt wait for the summer alpha.
Do you have any experiences how good your ping into the EU/US... is?

Animation

Postby Animation » 13 Jun 2016, 15:54

Kuroi wrote:i don't think there's any restriction and your connection/pc sounds fine, wait for a dev answer perhaps to be sure :) and welcome!

you should try to join the summer alpha, so you'll be able to find out if your connection and pc can handle it before giving money!

http://www.das-tal-game.com/post/145503 ... mmer-alpha

Kuroi thank you! I'll read that post, I didn't know that! :D 8-)

Animation

Postby Animation » 13 Jun 2016, 15:55

hagish wrote:There are not restrictions. You can play from where you want. The only thing is that currently there are only US and EU based servers and I don't have any experiences how good your ping will be. If in doubt wait for the summer alpha.
Do you have any experiences how good your ping into the EU/US... is?

hagish, Thank you for the response. My ping in path of exile Texas/Washington D.C server is 120-140, and in Sao Paulo, Brazil is 90-105. :)

hagish
Game Developer

Postby hagish » 13 Jun 2016, 16:53

That would be playable although you will feel the delay and and need to adjust your aiming of the skills a bit.

Animation

Postby Animation » 17 Jun 2016, 15:15

hagish wrote:That would be playable although you will feel the delay and and need to adjust your aiming of the skills a bit.

Thank you very much, I will see if I'd buy the vanguard pack! I hope so!

Return to “Help & Support”