Welcome to our forums!

Here you can talk about everything related to The Exiled.
dbltnk
Game Developer

Re: Introduction Thread

Postby dbltnk » 29 Mar 2016, 16:15

Thanks for the encouragement, Jarvo! We're working hard on designing a couple new features to make the game better right now. Will post about it on the blog soon to give you all some insight into what we're doing and how we think the alpha went.

tS_pX

Postby tS_pX » 14 Apr 2016, 05:40

Is this the thread to introduce myself to my fellow future corpses? If so, hello all!
I found Das Tal quite a while ago and failed to sign up for whatever reason, but have since done that. I don't yet have a key (if anyone happens to have an extra that would be GREATLY appreciated, hint hint) but have been reading and watching all available content and really look forward to playing.

To Alex (or whoever is handling applications), how large of a portfolio would be necessary to apply for the modeling position? I'm definitely interested and would like to help out in any way I can. (Let me know if this is better suited to a personal message)

dbltnk
Game Developer

Postby dbltnk » 15 Apr 2016, 12:16

Welcome! To get a key I strongly suggest signing up for the alpha tester mailing list (*hint hint*).

Portfolio: Size matters less than quality. Though we're not currently looking for any 3D modellers - the jobs page is a bit outdated, sorry.

tS_pX

Postby tS_pX » 16 Apr 2016, 12:10

dbltnk wrote:Welcome! To get a key I strongly suggest signing up for the alpha tester mailing list (*hint hint*).

Portfolio: Size matters less than quality. Though we're not currently looking for any 3D modellers - the jobs page is a bit outdated, sorry.

I of course did sign up for the mailing list. Was just hoping someone around here may have an extra. :D
As for the modeling job, I see now that the facebook post is from February 8th and is just pinned. I missed that and thought it was a new development. Ah well, I guess I can take my time putting something together then. :lol:

JeorRaGarth

Postby JeorRaGarth » 29 Jul 2016, 12:15

Hello Das Tal Devs and Community, Jeor here!
Just jumped in into the game today and I actually like it really a lot! Was actually keeping an eye on the game but couldn't afford the pack I wanted, the you guys give some keys and everything is awesome!
So I'll be wanderting around in-game and getting to understand the mechanics better :)

PS: I'm an English to Italian translator, if you ever want to localize the game for the italian market tell me ;)

dbltnk
Game Developer

Postby dbltnk » 29 Jul 2016, 13:41

JeorRaGarth wrote:PS: I'm an English to Italian translator, if you ever want to localize the game for the italian market tell me ;)

We're actually getting close to the point where we'll start loca - will post about it when it happens.

Alex

JeorRaGarth

Postby JeorRaGarth » 29 Jul 2016, 22:54

dbltnk wrote:
JeorRaGarth wrote:PS: I'm an English to Italian translator, if you ever want to localize the game for the italian market tell me ;)

We're actually getting close to the point where we'll start loca - will post about it when it happens.

Alex

Great! Send me a PM if you would like my help :D

Albert

Re: Welcome to our forums!

Postby Albert » 09 Oct 2016, 21:42

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say "hi" to ya'll :) Been following for a minute, but joined today. Can't wait for the alpha and hopefully see you in-game.

hagish
Game Developer

Re: Welcome to our forums!

Postby hagish » 09 Oct 2016, 22:12

Welcome :)

Return to “General Discussion”