Welcome to our forums!

Here you can talk about everything related to The Exiled.
Emissary

Re: Introduction Thread

Postby Emissary » 23 Nov 2015, 04:04

Maarifa wrote:Hey guys!

Random guy from internet that discovered Das Tal by accident. Was checking news on BLC at steam and found link to main site of DT somehow :lol:

"Already hyped"

Welcome welcome! :)

Toggles

Postby Toggles » 08 Dec 2015, 21:19

Hi there.

I wanted to play some blood line champions again and was checking some comments on steam and found that game. I do not like that kind of advertisement on a forum dedicated to another game, but I was bored and on a clicking frenzy so I gave Das Tal a chance. I'm looking forward to play it with you guys!

Anyway I'm 25 and studying IT, I started video game very late (in 2008) and mostly played Warcraft3, LoL and Skyrim.

Have a nice day!

dbltnk
Game Developer

Postby dbltnk » 09 Dec 2015, 00:55

Welcome on board. Stay a while and listen. =D

Savage Bro

Postby Savage Bro » 17 Mar 2016, 04:29

Hey everyone!

Stumbled upon this game today and now I'm hooked. Looking forward to reading about the game or possibly playing it sometime when possible.

Love the PvP death is real concept.

dbltnk
Game Developer

Postby dbltnk » 17 Mar 2016, 11:39

Welcome!

"PvP death is real"?

Savage Bro

Postby Savage Bro » 18 Mar 2016, 01:31

dbltnk wrote:
"PvP death is real"?

Meaningful death. (:

Ncast
Nomad Supporter

Postby Ncast » 18 Mar 2016, 02:00

Brings back memories of the good ol' days of Lineage II C4, when groups or even whole clans could hold a territory and keep everyone out from lvling there by PKing everyone.

Can't wait to join the Mayhem server tomorrow for the alpha test - and thank you for the invite!

Looking forward to seeing you guys in game. If anyone wants to team up, I created a thread in the General Discussion since there is no recruitment subforum for Mayhem yet - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1519

Peace~

dbltnk
Game Developer

Postby dbltnk » 18 Mar 2016, 02:04

Savage Bro wrote:Meaningful death. (:

Ahh! Got it. Slow day. =D

Ncast wrote:Looking forward to seeing you guys in game. If anyone wants to team up, I created a thread in the General Discussion since there is no recruitment subforum for Mayhem yet - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1519

Good point! There is a forum now and I moved your post. =D

Ncast
Nomad Supporter

Postby Ncast » 18 Mar 2016, 03:39

dbltnk wrote:
Ncast wrote:Looking forward to seeing you guys in game. If anyone wants to team up, I created a thread in the General Discussion since there is no recruitment subforum for Mayhem yet - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1519

Good point! There is a forum now and I moved your post. =D

Oh! I was just checking and got worried it was just deleted. Thanks! :lol:

Jarmo
Vanguard Supporter

Postby Jarmo » 29 Mar 2016, 08:14

Hey guys,

I've been playing this about a week and I really enjoy the game. You guys have original ideas and the controls are brilliant. I love the concept and startup music as well. I'm not sure where you are in regards to development, I saw the kickstarter didn't reach it's goal.. but you have a legitimate title and concept here. If I won the lotto I'd immediately back this financially. I just wanted to offer up some encouragement. Das Tal is fun. It's easy to grasp as well and graphically amazing... and my hunch tells me it will support a fairly high/competitive skill ceiling. It has a good balance of... everything.

I played Albion for 2 months and I feel that Albion in particular is trying to wear too many hats and it therefore does no specific job good enough. It's very grind-tastic. It's a game of unrealized ideas and an attempt to please the multitudes--I could write pages about it but it's the over feel, all elements are only half realized. They look impressive upon first look, however after experiencing them, they are lacking. In contrast to that game is this game, Das Tal which is what it is--and that is _fun_. This is the most critical element in game design as far as I've ever known. This game is straight forward and learning continues as you play. You can start to see a skill ceiling and strategy develop that is already higher after 5 days than 2 months of the other title I mentioned.

If there is any way I can help support this title I'd love to. I plan to pledge/backer it at the highest level after I put it into my finances.

-Jarmo

Return to “General Discussion”