Welcome to our forums!

Here you can talk about everything related to The Exiled.
hagish
Game Developer

Re: Introduction Thread

Postby hagish » 22 May 2015, 20:05

There is no official irc channel but I think I auto join #dastal or #tal on freenode. But most of the time it is empty.

Seonnyn

Postby Seonnyn » 22 May 2015, 20:11

Hi guys,

I'm Hans from Germany. I'm an Software Developer and most of my time I'm either working, programming or playing games. I'm happy I found Das Tal because I hope it will be a fresh experience in PvP (although I'm really really bad in PvP I like it ^^). Thats all about me for now ^_^

Cheers and CU in the Valley
English English English English English English English English
(English English English English English English English English)

Glorious

Postby Glorious » 22 May 2015, 22:39

I'm sure we will all enjoy the ride :)

Massacre

Postby Massacre » 23 May 2015, 15:00

hagish wrote:There is no official irc channel but I think I auto join #dastal or #tal on freenode. But most of the time it is empty.

See if we can get some more ppl in there. Irc isn't as popular as it once was, but kudos for being there, tells me you are a real :geek: (which is positive!)

Bill Wilcox
Harbinger Supporter

Postby Bill Wilcox » 24 May 2015, 02:13

Hi everyone,
my name is Patrick. I'm from Germany and I am 30 years old. My favorite Games are MMOs and RTS games, but I play all kind of stuff.
I'm looking forward to reading the daily info updates about the kickstarter campaign. Can't wait for it to be successful :D :D

I wish all of you a relaxing Sunday :mrgreen:

Greetings Pat

Botan

Postby Botan » 03 Jun 2015, 16:25

Hello All, I'm Tom from Colorado, USA. I'm a software developer and enjoy gaming and soccer and raising a family.

Really looking forward to Das Tal and the upcoming free for all day! I'll be the one providing easy loot to all -- never played the game yet, and I'm sure I'll be a sitting duck, but very excited to get a sense of the gameplay.

I'm coming from GW2 where I mostly play WvW. I like it, but it's broken in some major ways and it looks like Das Tal (and Crowfall, whose link in their recent email brought me to Das Tal) are going to fix those things.

dbltnk
Game Developer

Postby dbltnk » 03 Jun 2015, 17:11

Hello everybody! Glad you found your way into our little world. See you in the game next week. =D

Alex

SlayPK
Harbinger Supporter

Postby SlayPK » 29 Jul 2015, 13:52

hello,

I am Sebastian 26 years old ad live in the netherlands.
I have been looking for a good pvp sandbox mmo for a long time now and recently there are 3 games having my attention.
Albion online , Crowfall and Das Tal. I played the summer alpha of albion online and it has ended now and will take some time for it to go in closed beta . So i found crowfall and Das tal . So i decided and i want to support Das Tal. I am not an developer or anything but i want to help test and support this game so i got the Vanguard Pack . Hoop to be playing and testing this game soon.

Best regards,

SlayPK

dbltnk
Game Developer

Postby dbltnk » 29 Jul 2015, 19:57

Thanks Slay!

Stisj

Postby Stisj » 01 Oct 2015, 20:12

Hi, my name is Stian i`m 33years and I live in Norway. I am realy exciting for this game, it looks super fun :D
Looking forward to roam around with my friends, making friends and enemy`s :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”