Hello everyone! US-Serenity

Here you can talk about everything related to The Exiled.
pinksocks

Hello everyone! US-Serenity

Postby pinksocks » 28 Feb 2017, 17:42

hi folks. heard about this game last monday and have been playing since tuesday. its pretty fun. obviously needs some work still, but we dig it.

me and my dudes are "Harvard Gentlemens Club." see ya around in game!

ps. yes, we suck. lol.

Ana

Re: Hello everyone! US-Serenity

Postby Ana » 28 Feb 2017, 18:06

Welcome! Let us know your comments and suggestions ;)

pinksocks

Postby pinksocks » 28 Feb 2017, 18:29

^_^

the first thing that struck me was the lack of game information available. we're all 20+ year gamer people, so it's no big deal to us. but for people surfing around the internet looking for a game to play, that kindof void is a turnoff. by this i mean....fleshing out the wiki, explaining in better detail what some of the raw numbers mean, etc.

it's already been mentioned quite a lot, but the pathing could use a little smoothing over.

also already mentioned - imo there should be some hard coded way to "mark" people or groups with colored chevrons right now. the lag spikes can make any combat greater than 2v2 pretty hectic. are there plans to implement a gear dye system at some point? having team "colors" might help alleviate this to an extent.

whisper tab of chat window doesn't seem to notify the player when they receive a whisper.

i think, ABOVE ALL, i would just say that this type of game almost ALWAYS has problems with new player retention. please do your best as a staff and as a community to foster the fledgling players.

much love, back to work <3 overall a good time so far!

Lash

Postby Lash » 03 Mar 2017, 18:00

Haha looks like your group "Harvard Gentlemens Club" made an impression on this reviewer at the starting zone: https://youtu.be/H1E54dkZhpc?t=2m31s

Return to “General Discussion”