28 days isn't nearly enough.

Here you can talk about everything related to The Exiled.
Dokuujin

28 days isn't nearly enough.

Postby Dokuujin » 23 Feb 2017, 15:14

Weacko suggested I post this on the forums, as feed back, and but I'm not sure where to post it! Hopefully this is appropriate. We'll see how things go, but the servers only lasting for 28 days is a turn off for me. I understand why servers are time limited, and I am perfectly okay with it, it's a nice way to balance things. You can always return later and never have to worry about people being 10x stronger than you, ect. Great system, and I'm not complaining. But the servers have always been listed as 1-3 months, and I strongly believe each server being less than a month is just not enough time to get immersed and truly enjoy each world.

Now, sure, for the people (like me) who can play the game potentially 8+ hours a day, 28 days is enough to enjoy it. But for the average player, that's hardly enough time to enjoy the game! Hell, if it takes an average of 2 weeks to get to max level/gear, there's gonna be lots of people who may never even reach end-game with a 28 day server cycle.

I can understand season 1 being this short, as it's a test and getting everything properly situated, but I would really prefer the system that we were promised, where each server has a separate time frame, and each server can be anywhere from 1-3 months. Honestly, about 2 months would be the best time frame, IMO. With the way the game works, 3 months may be a bit too long, but less than 1 months is definitely too short.

Edit: Fixed typos and stuff.

Return to “General Discussion”