New Here!

Here you can talk about everything related to The Exiled.
Segm3nt

New Here!

Postby Segm3nt » 22 Jan 2017, 00:57

I am really interested in trying this game, I am coming from Asherons Call (Darktide Server). As you know, they are shutting down AC, and I was suggested to take a look into this, full loot pvp has my interest! Is there any way to get a registration key still? Thanks!

-Segm3nt

zerus
Wiki Content Creator

Re: New Here!

Postby zerus » 22 Jan 2017, 02:59

Hey there,

I'm not an official representative, but I can help you anyway:
Early Access on steam will start Feb 23rd (viewtopic.php?f=9&p=10328#p10328).
You will be able to try out the game then, but until that I think the normal alpha signup is closed. :(

Segm3nt

Postby Segm3nt » 22 Jan 2017, 06:29

O shucks, good to go. Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. I am too sad to play AC knowing its dead in 10 days. I am looking forward to trying something new.

Weacko
Community Manager

Postby Weacko » 22 Jan 2017, 21:45

Hello Segm3nt!

Thank you for checking out The Exiled. I am sorry for your loss, I did not play AC but it's now killing me that I won't be able to check it out anymore. Anyway! On to the nicer side of things:

As Zerus said, The Exiled enters Early Access on Steam on February 23rd, and you'll be able to play the game for 7 days for free until having to buy the actual game (Remember this is a buy once, play forever economic model). By then I suggest you to get to know other people or maybe tell your friends from AC to check out the game with you, as I think it will be a lot more enjoyable if you begin with friends in The Exiled.

You will not be able to play the game before since we closed our online store in preparation for the Steam launch.
Please let us know if you have any other inquiry about our game!

Looking forward to besieging your settlement on February 23rd,
Weacko
-Married to Suspended Lightning.

Return to “General Discussion”