we're currently building a new world map (3x as big) which will introduce small/medium/large settlements that each have different building choices. We're going to spend some time on new buildings for those player settlements soon. Here are a couple of ideas for what I'd like to add.
Now it's time for you to give me your feedback on what you'd like us to add first. Got more ideas? Post them here, too.
- Crenel: Wall that you can see through and shoot over them but not walk over or teleport over.
- Alchemist: Turns resource A into resource B (same general type). Outside of settlement, attackable like refinery.
- Merchant Stall: Put in an item (or stack off) to be sold for XP essences. Outside of settlement.
- Decorative flags: Outside of the settlement.
- Alarm Tower: Sends a notification to the clan when a non-clan member is inside the settlement (respawn collider).
- Arrow/Spell/Flame Tower: Attack players no on the whitelist (defaults to clan only). Can be disabled through attacks.
- Buff/Debuff Spires: Add buffs/debuffs (for example mental or physical resist) to players who are not on the whitelist.
- Stash: Like any other stash in the game but in your settlement.
- Healing Fountain: PBAE HoT that only affects people from the whitelist.
- Decorative Musical Instrument: Wind harps, etc.
- Melee/Archer/Mage Guards: Mobs that attack players not on the whitelist (defaults to clan only).