Weekly Summary and Plans - Discussion

Here you can talk about everything related to The Exiled.
Emissary

Weekly Summary and Plans - Discussion

Postby Emissary » 23 Nov 2015, 14:59

I have just posted the first of many weekly and daily updates! This one aims to give everyone a look at the weeks behind and ahead of us. Make sure you check it out for a peek at some of the other content we will be posting this week and in the weeks to come.

I have locked that thread to keep it concise and readable, which is why I have opened this one for discussion of the topics posted there. So throw any questions or comments below!

Maarifa

Re: Weekly Summary and Plans - Discussion

Postby Maarifa » 23 Nov 2015, 17:00

Can't wait for new video and highlights montage from players materials. (imagine top 5 plays of the week etc. after beta release ^^)
Feeling when u pvp for the first time - priceless

dbltnk
Game Developer

Postby dbltnk » 24 Nov 2015, 03:02

I'm excited for our promo artworks to finally get a do-over. They are very nice but a little bit outdated. =D

dbltnk
Game Developer

Postby dbltnk » 30 Nov 2015, 12:57

I'm excited to get back into the game design groove this month. Great to have Maya and Alex on board, by the way - finally our combat abilities become compeltely useful since you can actually understand what's happening on the screen. =D

Alex

Emissary

Postby Emissary » 15 Dec 2015, 11:08

New weekly summary is up everyone! Some imagery of asset concepting from Michail, details on what we have planned for tech and game design, and much more!

Return to “General Discussion”