Community Manager?

Here you can talk about everything related to The Exiled.
Arwen

Community Manager?

Postby Arwen » 16 May 2015, 02:03

Hey I was wondering if you have a community manager as part of your team?

It seemed odd that Alex was the one replying to YouTube videos being one of the lead people on the project, although potentially he is the community manager with a degree in Media Management.

If not it might prove beneficial to get one as there would be many people that would do it for free, and it would allow you to spend more time on things like development.

It might also be cool if you had a quick line about what each of the members of your team do, either on the Kickstarter page where their pictures are, or at least on the website.
Alpha Access for the 7th!!

dbltnk
Game Developer

Re: Community Manager?

Postby dbltnk » 16 May 2015, 10:25

Quick answer, because low time:

Dave (Wells, EmissaryWells) is our community manager. I just dabble in answering questions because I want to be up-to-date with what you guys ask. Oh and whenever Dave sleeps (he is in Australia) I get to answer before him (since I'm in German). Timezones for the win!

And yeah, more dev time would be nice. Will happen after the Kickstarter. Right now it's "all hands on deck. " =D

Arwen

Postby Arwen » 16 May 2015, 14:28

:) it's great to see the dev team actually taking an active role in the community!

dbltnk
Game Developer

Postby dbltnk » 16 May 2015, 23:36

Arwen wrote::) it's great to see the dev team actually taking an active role in the community!

And also quite needed to make decisions grounded on the experience of actual players. =D

Arwen

Postby Arwen » 17 May 2015, 00:23

That should be part of the job of the community manager, but still a valid and useful thing to do.

grayfox
Alpha Tester

Postby grayfox » 17 May 2015, 14:06

this is why i started supporting the game in the first place. Devs actually responding to our questions and ideas and show interest in the players, Couldnt ask nothing more
We are not Tools for the Goverment.

Return to “General Discussion”